Webinar is scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 15, from 1:00 to 2:30 PM ET.
The following topics will be addressed during this webinar:
- Specific internet research settings and conditions for consent
- How to apply Common Rule regulatory requirements for informed consent to internet research
- Regulatory flexibilities applicable to consent in internet research
- Parental consent and child assent in internet research involving minors
- Sample language for informed consent documents for internet research regarding data security and confidentiality of research-related information
Registration is available here.